[Last Updated: February 20, 2017]
- What type of information we collect?
- How we collect your information?
- How we use the information we collect?
- With whom we share the information, and for what purpose?
- For how long we retain the information we collect?
- Children's information
- How do we safeguard your information?
- How to contact us
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may collect two types of information from our users. The first type of information is non-identifiable information which may be made available via the use of the Company Properties. We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-Personal Information was collected (“Non-Personal Information”).
The Non-Personal Information collected by us may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including but not limited to: Internet Protocol, type of browser and the settings, operating system, type of the device used to access the Company Properties, your ISP, log data, number of time you visits our Website and click flow on the Company Properties, language and keyboard settings, browsing activity on the Company Properties, GEO, session heatmaps and scrolls, domain names, date and time stamp etc.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to administer the Company Properties, to track users' movements around Company’s website.
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or entity or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information we collect on or through the Company includes the following:
- Registration: In order to use our Services, you will be required to register and create an account. During the registration process you will be asked to provide us with the following information: your full name, company’s name, contact name, private password, email address as well as billing address. During the payment process, you will be required to provide us with your payment details (i.e., PayPal details) or, if you choose not to pay through your PayPal account, you we will provide you with the applicable bank account details, to which you will submit your Service Fees.
- Customer’s Properties and applicable API’s: during and following your registration process you will be required to provide us with all relevant Customer Properties information (such as applicable demand and supply partners, campaigns, affiliates and networks) as well as the Customer’s third party API credentials (such as: HassOffers API).
- Newsletter Subscription: If you voluntarily subscribe to our Newsletter which will provide you with promotions, updates and other commercial messages, you will be asked to provide us with your email address. You can unsubscribe at any moment through your account or by clicking unsubscribe.
- Contact Us: if you voluntarily contact us, you might provide us with your contact information such as your name, your company’s name, telephone number, address, email, etc. we will use this information solely to respond to your request and support your needs.
HOW DO WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your information to provide you with our Service and in an effort to improve our users experience, to communicate with you and to provide you with further develop, customize, enhance and improve the performance of the Company Properties.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE THE INFORMATION, AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
We do not share any Personal Information collected from you with third parties or any of our partners except in the following events:
- Third Party service providers - share your information with third parties that perform services on our behalf (e.g. API providers, delivery services, payment process, tracking, servers, service functionality and support, etc.) these third parties may be located in different jurisdictions;
- Law Requirement - we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (i.e., to comply with courts injunction, Federal Trade Commission's (“FTC”) requirements, etc.);
- Policy Enforcement - we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to enforce our policies including investigations of potential violations thereof or to detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues;
- Company’s Rights - we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
- Third Party Rights - we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party or for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
We always strive to serve you better and improve our performance, therefore, if we combine Personal Information with Non-Personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
We may store Non-Personal and Personal Information on our servers or our cloud servers, use or share Non-Personal Information in any of the above circumstances, as well as for the purpose of providing and improving the Company Properties, aggregate statistics, marketing and conduct business and marketing analysis, and enhance your experience with Company’s website.
FOR HOW LONG WE RETAIN THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. We value your privacy and control over your Personal Information, and therefore you may, at any time, change, update or remove your Personal Information by accessing the “settings” within your account or by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Notwithstanding the above, some of the information may be necessary for the performance of the Service and therefore the removal of such information may disable any or all parts of the Service. Please note that unless you decide to delete your account or any part thereof, or instruct us otherwise, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Service and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
HOW DO WE SAFEGUARD AND TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of Company’s website and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of our users’ information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse Company’s website, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access. We may adopt what we believe is appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access to such data.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse Company’s website or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at: email@example.com.
OUR SERVERS’ LOCATION
Our servers are located in the United States, among other countries, and therefore you are hereby aware that by accessing Company’s website or using the Services from outside the United States, your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States.
The Company Properties are not designated to users under the age of 13 and the Company does not knowingly collect or maintain information from users who it positively knows are under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware of personal information we have collected from an individual under the age of 13 please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that we become aware that a user under the age of 13 has shared any information, we will discard such information.
If you have any general questions about the Service or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at: email@example.com.